OG POTION CBD OIL CAPSULES
Why choose broad spectrum cbd oil vs full spectrum cbd oil vs cbd isolate?
- Full spectrum CBD oil contains THC which will produce psychoactive effects or the ‘high’ feeling.
- CBD isolate is an extract that only contains CBD without any other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids or other beneficial cannabis extracts. CBD in isolate form cannot take advantage of the “entourage effect”, which is deemed by research to produce a more potent and beneficial effect than that of CBD alone.
- This is why we stand behind and chose broad spectrum CBD oil. This type of oil allows for the benefits of the “entourage effect” due to being a full cannabis extract minus THC (no psychoactive effects!).
How are softgels different from CBD oil tinctures?
Our softgels are water soluble and have up to 2x better absorption than our CBD oil tinctures. This means that less is more with these little softgels. For a quick and convenient way to take your CBD, try our CBD softgels today.
How much hemp extract per serving?
10mg of water soluble Hemp Extract per a serving.
- Organically Grown Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Polysorbate Emulsifiers
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Beta Caryophyllene
- Bovine-derived Gelatin
Our capsules are:
- Lab tested for purity, potency and contaminants
- Non-psychoactive hemp formula (NO THC detected on test results)
- No binders, fillers, dyes or unknown substances.
- Gluten Free