OG POTION PET CBD OIL
Why choose broad spectrum cbd oil vs full spectrum cbd oil vs cbd isolate?
- Full spectrum CBD oil contains THC which will produce psychoactive effects or the ‘high’ feeling.
- CBD isolate is an extract that only contains CBD without any other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids or other beneficial cannabis extracts. CBD in isolate form cannot take advantage of the “entourage effect”, which is deemed by research to produce a more potent and beneficial effect than that of CBD alone.
- This is why we stand behind and chose broad spectrum CBD oil. This type of oil allows for the benefits of the “entourage effect” due to being a full cannabis extract minus THC (no psychoactive effects!).
How much hemp extract per serving?
- 8.33mg for the 250mg bottle.
- 16.67mg for the 500mg bottle.
- Organically Grown Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
Our oil is:
- Lab tested for purity, potency and contaminants
- Non-psychoactive hemp formula (NO THC detected on test results)
- No binders, fillers, dyes or unknown substances.
- Gluten Free